The Office of Responsible Research Practices is offering a workshop for graduate students on how to navigate the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process. The session will focus on the following key topics:
- Understanding why we have an IRB process
- Exploring types of research and levels of review
- Reviewing application components
- Tips for successful application completion
- Finding out where to go for help
While the session will be tailored to social and behavioral sciences researchers, anyone preparing IRB submissions is welcome.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday, August 30, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Research Commons, Third Floor 18th Avenue Library Library, 175 West 18th Avenue.
Contact: 614-688-8641 or firstname.lastname@example.org